Sunday, January 20, 2008

Deluxe - Background check

I called Deluxe to see if they could handle 6-12 people. I'm really glad I did. They don't take reservations, but were very accommodating and while they thought they could handle it their manager is going to call me back. I've tenatively told them January 27th, which sounds about right to me. Assuming that this will fly with the manager we are a go for January 27th at Deluxe.


On a side note, I've been using Skype and GrandCentral together and I have to say that being able to sit anywhere with a computer, wirelessly, and talk is really a great time saver and money saver. I was doing these crazy long conf. calls and was just eating through my cell bill. But now that I've gotten this I find myself calling everyone and never leaving the warm coziness of my big chair in my bedroom. Ever. In fact, I just made the "reservation" call with Deluxe using GrandCentral to call my Skype number. I can see already that GrandCentral will be my permanent phone book.

No comments: