Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a good brunch!

'Twas a fascinating bunch at the brunch while I munched. The talk was brisk and lively. The conversations turned on many subjects, as Tori's blog post pointed out. I was thoroughly fascinated by the stories of creating an indoor compost and hearing who is voting for whom when Super Tuesday comes to NYC. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves.


I don't know about everybody else, but my food was very good; I ordered stuffed French toast with raspberry cream cheese.
Yummy! Yum. Yum.



I can't wait until the next one, which is apparently Feb. 24th. Hope even more people come. If you have any ideas about where it might be good to have our brunch, we are all ears.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Hi. I'm glad you liked my photo - please 1) credit your source and 2) stop linking it from my site - it's stealing bandwidth and isn't ethical.