Thursday, March 13, 2008

Irish Brunch

We're not one to celebrate St. Patty's Day. Frankly after trying to get jokes at the last Parade and hearing no less than 30 of the worst and most despicable racist jokes, I'm pretty much over that drunken Irish holiday. However, that doesn't mean we don't want to show some respect for our proper Irish brethren. So to honor those Irish folk who can hold their swill we've decided to go to DUBLIN6 where you can get a "full irish breakfast" (not a half) and with the price fix you get 2 drinks. We hope that you can come and tell us a great story about how drunk you were at one St. Patty's Day. I'm sure Tori can come up with more than a few since she has a wee bit of Irish in her.

And I promise that I will not tell any of the horrible jokes that I heard at the parade. This one is about the cleanest drunken joke I could find.

No comments: